Pick David Meerman Scott’s brain — Private coaching session
Since the publication of the first edition of his number one bestselling book The New Rules of Marketing & PR in June 2007, David has been so busy doing keynote speeches, running live, in-person team coaching events at companies, and writing books that he no longer does consulting work. However, he is available for private telephone or Skype coaching sessions.
David Meerman Scott Private Strategy Coaching Session. The strategy session is ideal for those who want David’s advice on a particular marketing challenge. David reviews your challenge prior to the call, engages with you via telephone or Skype to discuss your goals in detail and then he offers specific strategy and tactical suggestions. This session also includes one month of email or social network interaction after the call.
To get the most out of the session, it is required that clients read The New Rules of Marketing and PR prior to the beginning of the engagement. A David Meerman Scott Strategy Coaching Session is $4,995.
Here are some of the projects David has worked with coaching clients on:
- You are having your annual marketing strategy review and want David to participate virtually.
- You want to write an ebook but don’t know what’s involved.
- You want to begin Newsjacking!
- You want David to look over your Web site and give you some ideas for improvement.
- You’ve got a blog and want some ideas to build traffic.
- You want to brainstorm some viral marketing ideas to get people talking about you and your ideas.
- You want to begin using Twitter but don’t want to look like a newbie.
Contact David to schedule your private coaching session.
“David Meerman Scott taught me his New Rules principles. We improved by 5 million spots in our traffic ranking within two years. Our golf schools have held tough in a very bad economy and our marketing costs went down. I just hope my competitors don’t learn his ideas”
- Charlie King, Director of Instruction, Reynolds Plantation
“Working with David was everything I hoped it would be and more. I had someone who understands the complex changing marketing landscape show me things that I just could not see about my own business. I was just too close to the strategic places in my company where I could leverage key initiatives that would play well in the marketplace as well as connect to my strongest passions. I recommend any business owner, especially seasoned business owners, take the time to work with David. One hour was worth a year of traditional coaching!”
- Melissa Giovagnoli Wilson, Founder and CEO, Networlding